This is a part-time program and is delivered via online (asynchronous) and virtual (synchronous) classroom.
Do you have an eye for décor? Do stores like HomeSense, Ikea, Michaels, and The Brick bring out your creative side? If so, a career in Home Staging may be for you.
With Sheridan's Home Staging Foundations Recognition of Achievement program, we will teach you how to train your eye to see the possibility in any space – for both residential and commercial spaces. Learn how to produce a staged home environment in order to sell a residential space or increase its visual appeal, apply effective design and décor techniques to maximize space and aesthetics, and create a portfolio of work to showcase your talent. Each course works as building blocks together, building and expanding on the skills learnt to successfully launch your own Home Staging business.
Upon completion of this program, students will be able to:
- Produce a staged environment
- Appraise the fundamentals of staging to maximize appeal
- Implement cost effective strategies to bring staging consults at budget
- Create a marketing plan for their staging business or assets
- Implement the first stages of registering and owning your own business
- Develop quoting and pricing for your services
- Stage an occupied or vacant lot
- Complete home staging requests during pandemic times
Transform any space. Enrol today.
The remaining two (2) courses can be taken in any order.
As of Spring 2020, there will be no off-campus field trips due to the ongoing pandemic.
If you have any questions, please contact our Opportunity Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org or 905-874-4440