This program is delivered via online (asynchronous) classroom.
What are Micro-Credentials?
Micro-Credentials certify an individual’s achievements in specific skill sets and differ from traditional credentials, such as degrees or diplomas. They are shorter, personalized, and enables employment in specific roles. At the end of this program, you will receive an official document credential from Sheridan Continuing & Professional Studies.
The need for experts with a knowledge in cybersecurity is rapidly increasing with the evolution of technology. The massive migration to work-from-home and the recent number of high profile data breaches are leaving corporations, organizations, and individuals vulnerable to malicious online activity. Enter Sheridan's Cyber Security - Defensive Micro-Credential. The need for cybersecurity professionals has never been higher, and thus, those with skills to defend computer networks has become an invaluable need.
By the end of this program, students will be able to:
- Create defensive networks based on industry and trends
- Monitor and respond to malicious activity within computer networks
- Understand security policies and procedures and how effective (and ineffective) plans can safe (or cave) your organization
- Conduct forensic and incident response investigations after a breach
- Implement security compliance to protect infrastructures
Be on the defence to protect your business. Enrol today.
If you have any questions, please contact our Opportunity Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org or 905-874-4440.