AutoCAD Level 1 and Level 2 courses will continue to be delivered via virtual (synchronous) format. Autodesk Revit-Level 1 will be delivered on-campus.
AutoCAD is the world’s leading computer-aided design and drafting software and a must-know for architects, engineers and anyone who wants to create 2-Dimensional and 3-Dimensional designs.
Sheridan’s Computer-Aided Design (CAD) Recognition of Achievement program will take you through the latest version of the software step-by-step, starting with basic features. As your progress through each course, so will your proficiency in AutoCAD.
Upon completion of this program, students will be able to:
- Create a basic architectural, interior design, mechanical, structural, or civil drawing
- Work with basic and advanced AutoCad commands
- Use layers, colours, linetypes, and lineweights to create simple professional drawings
- Create a simple architectural 3D model of a building
- Create and work with levels in Revit
- Use CAD standards
- and more!
Design the modern way. Draw upon new skills and design success. Enrol today.
Technical Requirements for Virtual Classes
Please review the technical requirements for virtual classes found here.
NOTE: Students receive a free limited time Autodesk software license. Instructions on downloading the software will be sent prior to the course start date. Sheridan CAD courses are for Windows only.
If you have any questions, please contact our Opportunity Centre at email@example.com or 905-874-4440.