Start your career as a Six Sigma Specialist with the Six Sigma and Lean Foundations
The program will teach you the principles of Lean Six Sigma and how to apply them within organizations. Lean Six Sigma is a continuous improvement management system that combines Six Sigma methods and tools, along with the lean manufacturing and enterprise philosophy. The ultimate goal of a Lean Six Sigma professional is to identify and eliminate non-value add activities of physical resources including time, effort and talent, all while assuring efficiency and effectiveness in organizational processes.
Through lectures, practical assignments, and hands-on activities, students discover how practitioners of the field of Lean Six Sigma solve complex problems and facilitate continuous business improvement.
Continuous Improvement and Lean Six Sigma scholars are trained professionals who have the unique skills to optimize business processes—hence why businesses are searching for continuous improvement professionals to join their team.
Upon completion of the program, you will be able to:
- Understand the theoretical and applied fundamentals of Lean, and Six Sigma
- Apply core continuous improvement tools and concepts with the purpose of improving workplace processes ? Grasp the fundamentals of Value Stream Improvements and Process Improvement
- Collect data, perform root cause analysis and customer-focus improvements
- Follow the steps of the Six Sigma methodology
- Be equipped to challenge real-world situations in the workplace
The curriculum and content are fully aligned to ASQ and IASSC Lean Six Sigma Body of Knowledge. The courses in the program will help prepare students to write the ASQ or IASSC exams. Completion of these courses will assist in preparing students who plan to write the American Society for Quality (ASQ) or IASSC exams.
If you have any questions, please contact our Opportunity Centre at email@example.com or 905-874-4440.