Corp Training SUB
Amazon Employee Training
Amazon believes in providing employees with the resources to help them.
Amazon has partnered with Sheridan to offer employees programs at a subsidized rate.
*Amazon covers 95% of the course price
*Students or employees may be subject to pay related fees (i.e. text books, association fees where applicable). Please contact your Amazon representative for more confirmation.
- Amazon Employee Training is available to all Amazon employees in Canada
- Amazon Employees must submit a Payment Request through the Amazon Career Choice School Portal
- Payment Requests submitted after the course start date will not be honoured
STUDENT REGISTRATION PROCESS:
- Choose a program from the list of Amazon-approved programs
- Once you have decided on a program, submit a Payment Request through the Amazon Career Choice Student Portal
- After submitting your Payment Request, complete the following Amazon Career Choice Registration Form
- Create a CAPS account providing all valid information
- CAPS Third Party Billing (firstname.lastname@example.org) will email you to confirm your enrolment and provide further instructions on how to pay 5% of the course price through online banking.
Online Banking Instructions:
- In the Bill Payments section, select Sheridan College as the payee
- Enter the amount of the courses(s) and use your Student ID Number as the account number.
For inquiries on Full-Time programs, contact email@example.com
Sheridan’s Training provides the opportunity for Amazon employees to find a new career path while achieving real world learning from working industry professionals.